For candles be sure to remove crystal before burning & keep out of reach of children & pets CHOKING HAZARD, allow your candles to melt to full wax pool on the first burn, trim your wick after each use (with fingers, nail clippers, or wick trimmer) due to build up on wick failure to do so will cause flame to burn stronger and higher. This also helps upkeep the appearance of the candle, it reduces soot & you get an more even & longer burn. DO NOT burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time, NEVER leave your candle unattended, keep away from drafts!

We must state that all items should be treated as entertainment purposes only and should never replace professional advice. I am here to guide you, but not take on the responsibility of your own life. Paths can change; we're in charge of our own destiny. No one can guarantee anything about your future 100%.

Herbs, seeds, oils, plants, henna, sprays, floor wash and all other ingredients are not for human consumption. Do not ingest any of our products. Loose Stones can be considered choking hazards. Keep away from children and pets.